[plug] Quake 2 - Different problem

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Wed Jun 16 12:55:21 WST 1999

While we're talking Quake2, being an avid Q3 player I thought I'd give Q2 a
burl. Well, eventually I got it mostly working: Got GL working fine with my
Pure3D, connected to a net game, sound worked, everything was stable...
But NO MOUSE CONTROL!! (Basically rendering multiplayer unplayable. -_^)

It was hassling me about a svga config file somewhere (sorry; not under Linux
ATM so can't checl), so I went in, set it to the right mouse (standard MS
Serial), set the right mouse driver.

After that, it stopped complaining about misconfigured mouse, but it still
doesn't work!

Am I missing something? Help!

: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :