[plug] CD Writers

Shackleton, Kevin kshackleton at agric.wa.gov.au
Mon Jun 21 08:29:22 WST 1999

If you're going to install Linux on a completely separate drive, why worry
about the CD burner - they're a very expensive way to get into storing data
when you compare them with a new 4 GB  hard drive at half the price.

I'd set up Linux with only your Linux drive in the machine (as hda, the
primary IDE master drive), then when that's going add your old Windows drive
as hdb or hdc and set up lilo to dual boot.

K.