[plug] A Quote

Christian christian at global.net.au
Mon Jun 21 17:05:30 WST 1999

Oliver White wrote:

> > > You don't live in Mt Lawley do you?
> >
> > I live in highgate (close to Mt Lawley) and have had problems with
> > power. What the deal?
>
> Probably just old wiring, it's an old neigborhood.

During my first three years in Mt Lawley there was not a SINGLE
blackout.  Coming from Roleystone, I know what Bret is referring to and
Mt Lawley seemed like a huge improvement... but the last couple of
years, Western Power/SECWA just don't seem to be able to get their act
together.

Christian.

--
Love is staying up all night with a sick child, or a healthy adult.