[plug] more on floppies . .

Shackleton, Kevin kshackleton at agric.wa.gov.au
Tue Jun 22 08:12:38 WST 1999

Interesting query about CP/M floppies.  I'd cop out and use alienc (under
dosemu if you wish!).  I have a copy of that Peter, if you want it.

I was trying to sort out a corrupt 1.44 MB dos floppy last night - I thought
fsck would fix it.  But RH5.2 doesn't put fsck.msdos in its packages (this
stuff is in e2<something or other>.rpm) and I could only find a early
version (0.3?) on the web.  I also found it is known as dosfsck.

Is there a 1.x version anywhere, or is there another product that replaces
"Scandisk"?

K.