[plug] OT: Mike-Hollands .sig ???

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Tue Jun 22 16:41:18 WST 1999

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Original Message <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

On 6/22/99, 4:22:54 PM, Mike Holland <myk at golden.wattle.id.au> wrote
regarding Re: [plug] OT: Mike-Hollands .sig ???:

> On Tue, 22 Jun 1999, Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima wrote:

> > ... OKay I'm gonna ask ... I can't take it anymore:
> >
> > >   f u cn rd ths, itn tyg h myxbl cd.

There is a pattern here (?)

The first word is missing the first letter. The second word is missing
the first two letters. The third word is missing the second letter.
The fourth word is missing the second and third letters. The fifth
word is missing the third letter. The sixth word, by logic, is missing
the third and fourth letters. By logic, the seventh word should be
missing the fourth letter, and similarly, the eighth word missing the
fourth and fifth letters, the ninth word missing the fifth letter, and
the tenth word missing the fifth and sixth letters.

It appears that the code is illogical, or, it's life, but not as we
know it, Cap'n!

> So the Zen master steps up to the hot dog cart and says: "Make me one
with
>   everything."

>   The hot dog vendor fixes a hot dog and hands it to the Zen master,
who
> pays with a $20 bill. The hot dog vendor puts the bill in the cash
drawer
> and closes the drawer.

>   "Where's my change?" asks the Zen master. The hot dog vendor
responds:
> "Change must  come from within."

But, isn't change the only thing that is constant?

Bret Busby