Electricity problems (was Re: [plug] A Quote)

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Tue Jun 22 16:44:31 WST 1999

Speaking of which, my boss has just told me that we have a new storm
warning for this afternoon.

Sigh! Here we go again.

Off the air, disconnect the computers, yet again.

Oh, to be in the twentieth century, with underground power, so that we
could have a relatively reliable electricity supply, instead of this
this world stuff!

Bret Busby

On 6/22/99, 4:32:56 PM, alex polglaze
<apolglaze at book-keepingnetwork.com.au> wrote regarding Re: Electricity