[plug] Hard Drives

dez dynamix at wanet.com.au
Sun Jun 27 00:05:58 WST 1999

.>Is anyone sure about this? I'm going to put Linux on my slave, which I am
> hoping to put in this weekend.. Can I set up LILO on my win HDD?

If you dont mind a newbies input.....
I read somewhere  that you can use loadlin tool to boot a linux kernel on your
DOS partition
not too sure tho....
>>SSo how would I be able to load Linux? Cause I want to have it so that
windows loads up every boot, but if I want to get into Linux how would  I go
about it?<<
if youve got 2 hard drives....(each big enough to satisy 1 OS...)
have you thought of a rack option..?
I use 2 hard drives in racks..set my bios to autodetect and voila
2 complete systems one machine but totally separate i swap my racks but some of
the new motherboards let you boot from c or d etc--so you dont have to swap
them...
Its great for burning cd's ...and sorting out errant hard drives from other
systems.....
they are about $25ea

  regardz dez