[plug] Need help installing.. maybe someone can call me?

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Mon Jun 28 12:55:36 WST 1999

On Sat, 26 Jun 1999, Thornhill wrote:

> This is my problem guyz... my nickname is DaRkSiDe..

That is indeed a problem. What can I say, except "dont worry, you'll
grow out of it." You will see just how passé "k001 d00dz" really are.
   Its natural for folks to create their own subcultures with distinctive
clothing and secret language, but just remember to speak english here.
  OTOH (irony alert!) you could talk our secret langauge FWIW. And maybe
turn that baseball cap around the other way.

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.
                          --==--
If God didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat.