[plug] Linux on Valuepoint

Colin.Wagnell at bankwest.com.au Colin.Wagnell at bankwest.com.au
Tue Jun 29 12:40:46 WST 1999

Thanks for the info. There is a PDF file at this location that contains the
specifications of the machine
but the link is no longer active. I haven't been able to find the info yet.

I have resolved the problem though...

Would you believe that the problem seems to have been bad media. After
trying two different floppy disks I thought there was a good chance it
wasn't media, but I was wrong. I have since tried another floppy and I now
have Redhat 5.2 running nicely. Some network issues, but otherwise quite
stable.

Suffice to say that those floppies are now residing at the local tip...

Colin

Denis Brown <dsbrown at cyllene.uwa.edu.au> on 29/06/99 12:16:32

Please respond to plug at linux.org.au