[plug] Updated Lesson 1 - for Introduction to Computersand Linux Manual

Mark Saxon mark at omninet.net.au
Mon Mar 1 11:54:14 WST 1999

I am inclined to agree with the other repy posts

Below is from P.L.U.G constitution. It seem to fit with this as long as it
is part of general discussion and is canvasing for educated or informed
feed back it should be fine?
If not what limits or specific topics are there going to be for
contributions to this mailing list?

Objects of Association

3.(1) The objects of the Association are:-
3.To educate interested parties about the features of the Linux computer
operating system. To facilitate discussion about the Linux computer
operating system, and to share Linux resources amongst interested parties.

----------
> From: Rick <rickd at eon.net.au>
> To: plug at linux.org.au
> Subject: Re: [plug] Updated Lesson 1 - for Introduction to Computersand
Linux  Manual
> Date: Monday, 1 March 1999 10:56
>
> Jut my 0.02 worth.
>
> It doesn't bother me one bit, in fact, that's the way I've been keeping
up
> with what's happening. I'm sure not many will be offended by your one
post
> in a week or so.
>
> Perhaps others can give their opinions??
>
> (Not everyone is entitled to mine.)
>
> At 10:40  28/02/99 +0800, you wrote:
> >ok... point noted... apologies... 8-)
> >
> >Dave.
> >Christian wrote:
> >
> >> Is it really necessary to CC all of this stuff to the PLUG list?
There
> >> is after all a computerbank mailing list specifically for those
> >> interested in this - I would have thought if there's anyone on the
PLUG