[plug] Problem with NE2000 card using thin coax.

Tony Clark tony at ballist.net.au
Tue Mar 2 22:22:30 WST 1999

Sounds like you may not have any terminators on the end, or the cards have been
set to use the base10 port only...not autodetect..You get terminators first as
you will need them anyway.  That still doesn't work I guess you will have to
find the setup uitls for the cards...

--
Systems Marketing Manager
ERG Telecommunications Pty Ltd a Division of ERG Ltd