[plug] Problem with NE2000 card using thin coax.

Rob Hall rob at hcm.iinet.net.au
Tue Mar 2 22:42:17 WST 1999

David,

Most cards are set to autodetect the type of connection.  Are you
terminating the coax cable properly?  There should be a terminator at both
ends of the coax - ie on the 1st and last computers.

Cabling is what I do a fair bit of.  If you have any more questions, mail me
direct or call me on the number below before 11:00 pm

Regards,

Rob Hall

Heights Computer Management
"Making computers work for you."