[plug] Problem with NE2000 card using thin coax.

Shackleton, Kevin kshackleton at agric.wa.gov.au
Wed Mar 3 15:02:49 WST 1999

You would have to swap the cards around to show that _none_ of the cards had
problems on coax - it may be that the Linux PC has a card set to tp (though
admittedly unlikely).

Incidentally (true story from last week), a shop here moved their furniture
& PCs around, and got someone (who sells PCs locally) to re-connect the
coax.  He rang wanting a third terminator, though I couldn't quite determine
where he was going to put it.

K.