[plug] Virus warning! (fwd)

Damion Hill dhill at wantree.com.au
Wed Mar 3 21:26:07 WST 1999

Agreed, it is funny due to it's very nature.

Unfortunately some of the users on site fail to read the whole thing
like this through (more likely to be the real hoaxes tho) and flood
the Helldesk with concerns about our virus protection.

I have used this very message back to users who have spammed
the site (1100 email users alone) with warnings about Good Times
etc.

This is why I would love a virus scanner that could clean up the
users. Imagine the Helldesk... no more forgotten passwords, no
more "I want this..." just plenty of bandwidth for real computing :)

Users, can't live with em, can't shoot em.

Damion.

--
Damion Hill
dhill at wantree.com.au