[plug] MEMBERSHIP FEES - official word from Prez of Vice on f ees

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Fri Mar 5 13:57:40 WST 1999

Shackleton, Kevin wrote:
> In order to secure entry to PLUG meetings should one coincide with my being
> in Perth I'd like to make the big contribution.  But where do I post a
> cheque to?  Don't tell me - the "LB Early Retirement Fund", right?  Do I get
> a membership card made from a microwaved NT CD?

Umm, I think to "Perth Linux User Group" would do. David Campbell will
know more.

There was some talk-talk at the last meeting about proper laminated
membership cards. For them to mean much we must also lean towards being
a high-integrity organisation or at least have one section as such.

--
"If thine enemy wrong thee, buy each of his children Windows."
 -- Redmond proverb