[plug] QuakeFest in March, GW as a training centre

Matt Kemner zombie at networx.net.au
Fri Mar 5 15:21:48 WST 1999

On Fri, 5 Mar 1999, Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima wrote:

> > As I last recall, we were considering having a PLUG QuakeFest at Global
> > Warriors (Balcatta) maybe 3rd Sunday in March. Haven't seen much traffic
> > about it in here. Who's interested? Is there a better date?
>
> .... Me Me ... BUT I can't make it that weekend  :(

Well I was actually looking closer at the 4th Sunday in March (the 28th)
and since only 1 other person has replied to my query as to which weekend
is easier for everybody (and that was El Prezzo) I'm probably going to
have to make the decision on my own, so the 28th it is. :)
Is that any easier for you, Tony?
Is that any easier/harder for anyone else? :)

 - Matt