[plug] need a little help with our old friend Linux....

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Fri Mar 5 16:43:10 WST 1999

On Fri, 5 Mar 1999, Matt Kemner wrote:

> Sorry if I'm on the wrong track here, but these questions sound very much
> like a "first project" in a unix shell course, in which case I really
> don't think you should be asking for help here.

Dont be paranoid Matt. Trust your instinct.
I didnt notice, but now that I read his post again, it sure looks like
homework.
But remember the 'net motto:
	Flame first and ask questions later!

> P.S. sorry for the preaching nature of this email, but I feel you really
> should learn to do things like this for yourself, otherwise what's the
> point of doing the course?
> P.P.S. again, if I'm on a totally wrong track, I'm sorry.  I blame my
> overworked paranoia on the fact I'm a SysAdmin. :)

Relax!! You just did his assignment.

BTW, why the chomp?

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.
                          --==--
3rd Law of Computing:
        Anything that can go wr
fortune: Segmentation violation -- Core dumped