[plug] MEMBERSHIP FEES

root mark at omninet.net.au
Sat Mar 6 18:28:18 WST 1999

This is one of a number of enquiries on this thread including my own some time back.  I
think the
the web site maintainer needs to include all this info on the web site ( realise you are
probably very busy)
Mailing address
fee's, etc

Would still like to know if formal app to ASC for incorportion has been effected. Should
really be the case if fees are going to be collected.