[plug] Hello?

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Mon Mar 8 14:52:42 WST 1999

Andrew Howell wrote:

> cat /etc/debian_version
>
> Not sure if it will tell you release versions instead a major verson
> though.

Cool! Learn something new...
Still, it just says "2.0". I'm pretty sure it's 2.0R3 ...

Seems most of the people here use RedHat. Are there any other serious Debian
users who keep abreast of the Debian world on this list? Anyone know if the
imminent Debian 2.1 release uses the new 2.2 kernel??

: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :