[plug] Hello?

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Mon Mar 8 15:14:52 WST 1999

Jamie Moir wrote:

> iirc no, there is no kernel-headers-2.2.* package in the debian/slink
> archives about, 2.1.125 seems to be the newest
>
> the 2.2.* kernel.tar.gz's about are fine with the slink packages though

You sound like you've tried out Slink already. Are there any major changes?

It's amazing what a bit of research turns up. Bit of hunting on the Debian site
and sure enough, Debian 2.1 (slink) will have 2.0.36, but will have the source
for 2.2.1 kernel.

That ALSO explains what the hell that "hamm" was for! It was the codename for
Debian 2.0. ^_^;; (All those years of wondering solved!)

Hmmm, hanging out for Debian 2.2 (just so I can have an OS called "potato"!)

: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :