[plug] PLUG is it inc

Gavin Tweedie tweedie at nw.com.au
Tue Mar 9 15:18:37 WST 1999

> > > How 'bout a free CD of your choice of Linux? ^_^;;
> >
> if you come down tonight to the next PLUG meet i will have some copies
> with me for sale for $10

The more I think about it the better giving out free cds sounds.
"Join PLUG for $10/year and get a free Linux cd to install"

Not everyone will want the CD but for those people who are just interested
in learning, or businesses who may be considering swapping from another
*nix or nt it might be just what they need to convince them to give it a
go. - Even at $10/year including a free CD you'd stillg et around $7
membership after paying for the CD media (easy to find them around the
$2-$2.50 range now)

What do others think?

Gavin