[plug] Tonight. Lift??

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Tue Mar 9 16:36:35 WST 1999

*sigh*
It's not my year this year.
I'd love to go to the meet tonight, but unfortunately my car is still
illegal (don't ask). Is there anyone South of the river nearish Wilson
who wouldn't mind giving me a lift?? (That is, if the Wife LETS me go,
and if I'm still standing after this hellish day...)

If so, please drop me an email (pref before 6pm)...

: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :