[plug] PLUG is it inc

Matt Kemner zombie at networx.net.au
Tue Mar 9 16:37:38 WST 1999

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999, Gavin Tweedie wrote:

> I myself wasn't thinking along the lines of _mass_ production. I can only
> see the need for 2 or maybe 3 cds a month MAX. (Although I can happily
> burn many many more if the need arises)

Well I was personally thinking, because the next couple of months we're
(hopefully) gonna see a large number of people joining at the same time,
we can't be expected to have CDs ready for them to pick up as they
join.

But if everyone who's already paid lets us know what they want, and
those that are about to join let us know as they join, then our esteemed
treasurer can write you a cheque for the amount (or whatever) and you can
buy the CDs and toast them when you get the chance, then provide them at
the next meeting/mail them out/whatever.

Then once the bulk of us have joined, you/we can provide say 3 copies of
each of the major distributions so when a new person joins they can be
given the CD when they pay.

Also you wouldn't have to be the only one toasting the CDs, I'm sure David
Campbell (Hi Dave ;) would burn a few too, as he has done before, and
perhaps there are other people here with access to CD toasters.

 - Matt