[plug] topic change from PLUG is it inc - Membership what do you get

Chris Cornish linuxcw at yahoo.com.au
Wed Mar 10 14:40:55 WST 1999

Realisically we will have to charge a bit extra to those tha want the
cd  ($5-8) becousee there will be some that dont want the cd's which
is one thing we must all understad. Realisticaly we all must note that

$10 is not alot of money (and the student membership well they have no
chance of free cd's) PLUG dose have other expenses to pay back. Eg
Tony (aka named) is still owed about $135 for the incorporation (i
think :)
now IMHO we should pay tony back for his out of  pocket expenses
before we evn think of doing anything else with the funds plug has so
far ($200 - $135 for Tony)

Now if other PLUGin's dont agree with me well i dont know what to say
except BE REASONABLE

Thank you

==

Chris Cornish