[plug] Distros.

Matt Kemner zombie at networx.net.au
Fri Mar 12 08:59:52 WST 1999

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999, Paul Repacholi wrote:

> How many non loss86 users of Linux are there out there?
> Alpha, Sparc, PPC...

Yeah I run Debian-Sparc on a Sparc Classic.  It's a little slow (my simple
FP math test which involved calculating the value of pi to a large number
of digits) show it's roughly the same speed as a 486DX50 (for that sort of
math anyway)
Makes a real nice Xterm though, especially with the 21" Sony monitor it
came with.  It's currently $DISPLAY'ing kde running on my K6-200.

 - Matt

P.S.
        /* Amuse the user. */
        printk(

(Sparc Oops report - from arch/sparc/kernel/traps.c)