[plug] Samba stable?

david.buddrige at mitswa.com.au david.buddrige at mitswa.com.au
Fri Mar 12 14:11:01 WST 1999

might be worht suggesting they  move to Linux with Wine - I understand it
runs 3.1 app's without any problems (win32 apps are still having some
problems of course) - but u couldn't run any win32 apps under 3.1 anyway...
it'd solve their y2k issues with their OS without needing to re-do the
client-apps they run.... and without any further licensing costs (it'd
actually reduce the costs!).

that's my $0.02 anyway...

Dave...