[plug] Netscape 4.51 hassles

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Fri Mar 12 15:38:47 WST 1999

Has anyone else had problems with Netscape 4.51 under Linux? I just
upgraded to it, and at first it couldn't find some libraries
(libg++.so.27 from memory). I saw I had libs with more accurate vers
number, so linked to them, and it died on its backside.

Reinstalled NS 4.5 and it's working fine.

This is under Debian 2.1, kernel 2.0.34 ... Any ideas?

: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :