[plug] keyboard mapping

David Campbell campbell at torque.net
Sun Mar 14 07:58:10 WST 1999

Date sent:      	Sat, 13 Mar 1999 15:21:34 +0800
From:           	Damion Hill <dhill at wantree.com.au>
To:             	Plug <plug at linux.org.au>
Subject:        	[plug] keyboard mapping
Send reply to:  	plug at linux.org.au

> G'day,
>
> Out of sheer frustration at getting caught time and time again with an
> 'enter' key that doesn't... how do I go about mapping the 'enter' key on
> the numeric pad to do the same job that the other enter key does?
>
> I manage to catch myself with a whole line of text when I was hoping for
> multiple lines.

Check and see if you have keycaps (or xkeycaps) installed. This is a
nice graphical front end for obtaining the codes required to be
passed to xmodmap.

David Campbell
campbell at torque.net
Check http://www.torque.net/parport for all Linux parallel port solutions.
(also check http://www.torque.net/parport/archive/current/)
Current project list:
a) Catch up on the ZIP Plus backlog (drive back from waranty)
b) Maintain Linux ZIP drivers (need to update docs)
c) sleep
d) real life