[plug] WINE and cheese night anyone?

Greg Mildenhall greg at networx.net.au
Sun Mar 14 15:18:31 WST 1999

On Sun, 14 Mar 1999, Jon L. Miller wrote:
> Are these meeting open to anyone, I just joined this list and just started looking at
> Linux (mainly for Internet setups)?
Yep. Just turn up. if you need directions, lifts, anything, just let us
know. While we are trying to ammass paying members to enhance our standing
with the govt, it is far from mandatory, but if you hang around a while,
you'll probably receive enough useful help and advice from group members
that you'll just think some day "Hmmm, I really ought be a financial
member".

-Greg Mildenhall