[plug] Matrox G200

Michael Hunt Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net
Mon Mar 15 14:18:17 WST 1999

Redhat's new site outline has a few problems as far as it design goes. If
you follow the link below you should be able to download new Xfree rpms.
There also appears to be instructions on how to do this in what order etc.
You will probably want to download any other relevant patches from this page
as well.

http://www.redhat.com/support/docs/rhl/rh52-errata-general.html#XFree86

Are you sure you are not reading it wrong. I think you'll find it is i386
meaning it is for Intel chips based on the 389 or higher (bit of a left over
from NT naming conventions) with alpha being for alpha chips etc.