[plug] KDE via APT??

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Tue Mar 16 09:05:31 WST 1999

I seem to remember previously being able to get THE very latest KDE .deb
files via apt, by adding an extra line to the apt sources list pointing
to another site. Anyone know what this is/how to do it? Or was it just a
dream? ^_^

: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :