[plug] Check your calendars!

Matt Kemner zombie at networx.net.au
Tue Mar 16 12:09:54 WST 1999

On Tue, 16 Mar 1999, Leon Brooks wrote:

> Sunday 28 March 1999 - Quarterly QuakeFest at Global Warriors,
> from 2PM (14:00)       2/34 Ledgar Road, Balcatta (see below for map
>                        URL). Matt, correct me if I'm wrong, entry
>                        is $15 for new members, $10 for 2nd and
>                        successive visits. BYO machine, monitors can
>                        be hired on the spot.

Pricing is correct, the only thing I would like to add, is that if you
plan to not BYO monitor, you'd probably better let GW, or myself, know
because GW don't have _that_ many of them, so if you don't prebook you may
find yourself without a monitor.
(Though I can probably drive up to Networx and "borrow" some monitors from
the computers here, if needs be)

 - Matt