[plug] drivers

Marc Wiriadisastra strkefoc at vianet.net.au
Tue Mar 16 14:51:32 WST 1999

Ok everyone I need your help.  I have found a set of drivers that I need for my hard drive adaptec aic-7895 now as far as I know open linux 3.0 doesn't have them neither does RedHat or Debian.  The funny thing is I can't sorta download it either.  I need a favour for someone to download it to a floppy one for each if possible and I'll pay for them since its a pain trying to sort them out.

Email me if you have them and so I can organise where and when to pick them up.

Thanks heaps everyone,

Marc
strkefoc at vianet.net.au