[plug] Western Digital EZ Drive

Craig Harman (ICQ#4069178) craig at odyssey.apana.org.au
Thu Mar 18 02:15:17 WST 1999

Could someone please help me!
I have recently purchased a new 13GB Western Digital HDD. My BIOS does not support such a drive and thus I have had to use WD's "EZ Drive" software to use the drive. I am trying to setup a dual boot system with Win 98 and Linux but when I try and install RedHat 5.2 the install program ONLY allows me to create a swap drive and tells me that the "/" drive is too big (even if I'm stupid about the whole thing and put the drive to 1MB) - yet I've set the partition to 1GB! Does anyone know any solutions or known problems with this setup. A reply would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Craig Harman