[plug] Re: VNC (was Gnome + Enlightenment + X Windows)

Tamara Thompson THOMPSON at gate.sunquest.com
Thu Mar 18 06:57:01 WST 1999

That really *is* interesting, sort of an 'MS Netmeeting' for other OS's?  Wonder if it works well?  Anybody used it?  I'd love something like that for Linux troubleshooting, with my friend in Groningen.  Wonder if the desktop is naked to the universe when connecting over the net?

Tamara

>>> Doug <clulow at upnaway.com> 03/17 5:52 AM >>>
Afer reading the message from Trevor I headed off to

http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/

to see what he was talking about. It sounds really fascinating, and it
struck me that a demo and talk would make an excellent topic for one of
the meetings..  What do some others think!

Doug Clulow