[plug] Filesystem with two HD's

Gary Allpike spice at spice.net.au
Thu Mar 18 15:16:17 WST 1999

Greg,

You need RAID0.

have a look in : ftp.au.kernel.org in /pub/linux/daemons/raid/alpha

DONT use the stuff in the main directory, its VERY old and obsolete.

using raid however will require that you remove all your data and start
again.

Alternatively, mount the drive on /var or /home or similar and just copy
the data across.

regards

Gary Allpike