[plug] cyrix MII

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Fri Mar 19 08:18:51 WST 1999

Troy wrote:
>         I am pondering a cheap upgrade for my girlfriends tired p100 and was
> wondering if any plugites could share there experiences using a cyrix mII (333
> in this case) under linux..

Have had generally discouraging experiences with Cyrices, but know of
others for whom they were the bee's knees. Have had generally excellent
experiences with AMD, and the prices should fall lots in the next few
weeks to counter PIII hype and because K6-III and K7 are both on their
way.

--
Life would be much easier if I had the source code.