[plug] Linux in The West

Oliver White ojw at iinet.net.au
Fri Mar 19 01:39:10 WST 1999

The box is a toy of some research guy or annother, I can't remember his name.
It runs many different OS's from time to time. It's owner asks politely that
nobody make a huge fuss over it or he will likely be asked not to use it as
such.

This is what I gathered in the aftermath of Halloween I, which mentioned the
box, causing much contention as to the authenticity of the document (It was
running Red Hat 5.x at that point in time). A note found on the server gave
the general gist of who was running it and why.