[plug] k 2.2.3 a question.

Tony Clark tony at ballist.net.au
Fri Mar 19 14:02:50 WST 1999

I had the same problem with the routing table here on one machine..the first
entry should be a host route I think...Now how I fixed it is a good
question...As I did but can't remember...I did something like delete the
default route in rc.local then added it back in to a different interface.  I
don't think it's kernel specific as I'm running 2 x 2.2 boxes here one did it
the other didn't...

You running RH?

tony