[plug] Return Receipt on List (was M$ wants you to pay & Mac to go OSS)

Christian christian at global.net.au
Fri Mar 19 16:25:23 WST 1999

Can people posting to the mailing list please refrain from having
read/return receipt on?  I'm specifically referring to Bret Busby who I
think was asked before and still hasn't done it yet.  I think the
problem, Bret, is the email client you're using - Microsoft Outlook
tends to do stupid things with regard to these receipts.

Thanks,

Christian.