[plug] Dual CPU's ...

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Sat Mar 20 15:51:27 WST 1999

Some bastard at work planted in my mind the idea of us getting PC upgrades with
Dual CPU's, and he's got me thinking, curse him!

Does Linux support multiple CPU's?
Does it support it well?
Is it worth it?
Any recommended motherboards/configs?

Right now I have this image of a Dual Celeron 400 system in my mind, and would
like to know peoples opinions on practicality, uses, and pricing... ^_^

: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :