[plug] Fwd: [SLUG] censorship alert! (off-topic)

Tamara Thompson THOMPSON at gate.sunquest.com
Sat Mar 20 07:35:53 WST 1999

Yikes!   Hey, tell me something, do you guys have naked lady clubs in Australia?  I'm wondering because in the US it seems weird that so much of the R and X rated stuff is in our lives, down the road , on tv...and that certain groups want to ban it on the Internet.
I'm no fan of that material, but I'll put up with quite a lot to retain my freedom to speak and explore.

Maybe we could start a bill to ban computer illiterates from the web, unless they are learning, of course? <smile>

Tamara

>>> Chris Cornish <linuxcw at yahoo.com.au> 03/19 4:09 PM >>>
Well it aint lookin good

note: forwarded msg attached.