[plug] Could someone please bring a Gnome box tonight?

David Campbell campbell at torque.net
Mon Mar 22 07:10:24 WST 1999

I have had a terible weekend stuck in the "dungeon" at the office
trying to push a project out the door. As a result I have not been
able to get my machine installed with Gnome for tonight's window
manager "look and feel" session. (Ian Kent said he would bring along
his KDE box).

As a last resort I will bring along my office PC with a RH5.2 disk
and install it at the UCC (and drop back to Linux 2.0.x for the
evening).

David Campbell
campbell at torque.net
"This is not an office, rather Hell with fluorescent lighting"