[plug] x-isp

Marc Wiriadisastra strkefoc at vianet.net.au
Mon Mar 22 08:57:08 WST 1999

I'm having problems with x-isp I have read the section plus what as been sent to the list and during the make section I'm coming up with errors listed below.

pcode.o: In function 'pencode':
pcode.o(.text+0x152) : undefined reference to 'setkey'
#same as above just the end 'encrypt'
pcode.o: In function 'pdecode':
pcode.o(.text+ox1ca): undefined reference to 'setkey'
#same as above just the end 'encrypt'

make: *** [xisp] Error 1

from that all I can think is that I've commented a line which I shouldn't have cause the reference in program is not finding the classes that it needs.

Has any programmers had a look at it know what I've done.

TIA