[plug] Could someone please bring a Gnome box tonight?

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Mon Mar 22 11:27:26 WST 1999

"Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima" wrote:

> ... Yes ... UWA meetings are on the 4th Monday of the month Fast Eddies
> meetings are on the 2nd Tuseday of the Month.

D'oh! I thought it was every second Tuesday. Well, that doesn't half
suck; it's unlikely I can make any Monday meetings while I'm teaching
this semester. *sigh*

Maybe I should get more organised, rather than leaving my preparation so
late. It's too late for this time tho. ^_^;;;

: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :