[plug] 1, 2, 3 ... ISP

Bradley Browne brad at argo.net.au
Tue Mar 23 21:08:10 WST 1999

Thanks heaps Tony for the advice you gave to Michaela.

Now *my* ISP connection is up and running, god knows I have been trying
to get that to work for ages and now I have.  Booting to Windows to read
mail has been a pain in the ass ( but not enough for me to aggressively
interrogate the PLUG list ) and now my problems have been solved by
someone else's questions about a totally different package (x-isp).

This is the first mail I have been able to send with Linux.  I'm doing
happy dances inside (:

Anyway, can't thank you enough.

brad