[plug] Wives and Solitaires

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Thu Mar 25 10:20:59 WST 1999

Trevor Phillips wrote:
> Matt Kemner wrote:
> > I set up WinE at home (P166, 32MB) so my girlfriend can play freecell, and
> > use mIRC, but she prefers ace-of-penguins freecell (and the other a-o-p
> > card games) now anyway.  The only thing I haven't found a decent
> > replacement for yet is mIRC.

> My Wife's just switched to ksirc, and she thinks it's pretty good. Good
> enough to not use mIRC, anyway. ^_^

Speaking of wives (mine's a Solitaire addict), would any of your
wives/girlfriends/whatever be interested in a PLUG widows night? Coffee
and Solitaire? Multiplayer card games? Leave the husbands at home to
take card of the chilluns...

--
It's possible to do that.  If you've got a basket with 3 oranges in it
and