[plug] Connecting to Cowan modem pool

Justin jhall at unforgettable.com
Fri Mar 26 10:02:54 WST 1999

Hey John

Here is a cut down windows DUN script that I used when i went to ECU....

   ; This is the login prompt and timeout values
   string szLogin = "name:"
   integer nLoginTimeout = 3

   ; This is the password prompt and timeout values
   string szPW = "word:"
   integer nPWTimeout = 3

   ; This is the prompt once your password is verified
   string szPrompt = "Number:"

   ; This is the command to send to establish the
   ; connection.  This script assumes you only need
   ; to issue one command to continue.  Feel free
   ; to add more commands if your provider requires
   ; it.
   string szConnect = "p^M"

   ; Set this to FALSE if you don't want to get an IP
   ; address
   boolean bUseSlip = FALSE
   ; Delay for 2 seconds first to make sure the
   ; host doesn't get confused when we send the
   ; two carriage-returns.
   delay 2
   transmit "^M^M"

Now that i look at it im not really sure if it is still right! been a
while... hope it is of some small help...

Justin