[plug] Anagrams things...

Tamara Thompson THOMPSON at gate.sunquest.com
Sat Mar 27 00:47:32 WST 1999

'IMHO version of Linux'  hahahahaha!  LOL!  hahahahaha!  That's a good one, and I sympathize!  <grin>  When I worked with the Galileo spacecraft project, I had to deal with the Jet Propulsion Lab (JPL) and those riddlers spoke entirely in acronyms.  <grinning>

Tamara
SWF, SM, YUMP, LEN, IS...:)

Bret Busby wrote:

> What is AFAIK?
As Far As I Know

> I can guess IMHO.
In My Humble Opinion

> TLA's are bad enough, but FLAT's (Four (or Five) Letter Anagram Things) get
> worse...   ...
>
> Bret Busby

BTW By The Way

I agree with you. These things had me tricked for quite a while. I
originally thought IMHO must be a version of Linux. Then I had a
lightning bolt as to what it really was. I now write them down when I
crack them and keep my e-mail translator close by when reading PLUG
mail.

And to think I thought the Freemasons werea secret society.

Alex Polglaze