[plug] FW: query about software for easymail (fwd)

steve at rumah.iinet.net.au steve at rumah.iinet.net.au
Sat Mar 27 08:38:25 WST 1999

I'm about to start the move to the new HD so might be away for a bit...

Meanwhile, I suppose telstra must be a bit busy.  Imagine taking 2 weeks
just to inform that the email is being forwarded.  :)

FYA (musement)

See you when the new HD is up.

--
Stephen Gill                       ABC-TV Cameraman/editor/soundman
Contact Net Services (& video)	   Freelance cameraman/non-linear editor